There are several ways that xinput1_3.dll errors can show up on your computer. Several of the more common specific xinput1_3.dll error messages are listed below:
- “The file xinput1_3.dll is missing”
- “Xinput1_3.DLL Not Found”
Xinput1_3.dll errors usually appear when a game or other software program is started.
Cause of Xinput1_3.dll Errors
Xinput1_3.dll issues are caused in one way or another by an issue with Microsoft DirectX.
The xinput1_3.dll file is one of many files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs, xinput1_3.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs.
HOW TO INPUT dll FILES ?
Extract xinput1_3.dll from xinput1_3.zip. We recommend that you extract xinput1_3.dll to the installation directory of the program that is requesting xinput1_3.dll.
If that doesn’t work, you will have to extract xinput1_3.dll to your system directory. By default, this is:
- C:\Windows\System (Windows 95/98/Me)
- C:\WINNT\System32 (Windows NT/2000)
- C:\Windows\System32 (Windows XP, Vista, 7)
If you use a 64-bit version of Windows, you should also place xinput1_3.dll in C:\Windows\SysWOW64\
Make sure overwrite any existing files (but make a backup copy of the original file).
Reboot your computer.
If the problem still occurs, try the following:
- Open Windows Start menu and select “Run…”.
- Type CMD and press Enter (or if you use Windows ME, type COMMAND)).
- Type regsvr32 xinput1_3.dll and press Enter.